dc logo.jpg
Disability Cornwall
Personal Budget Support
01736 759500

Disability Cornwall actively promote this opportunity for self directing your own support through a personal budget. This will enable you to have increased choice and control over your own life. Should you decide to manage your own budget, don't feel daunted by the prospect, we are here to help in many ways. We can give you advice and support, help you manage your budget and assist you with everything you need to do.

Refreshed Website  Coming Soon

Cornwall Council
Accessing  Adult Care & Support
0300 1234 131

If you are new to Adult Care, Health and Wellbeing and need help to keep your independence and wellbeing, contact the Cornwall Council Access Team on 0300 1234 131. They will be able to talk over your situation with you, and ask you some questions.

PHAB Club St Austell
Contact - Francis Rowe
01726 823 838

Phab creates opportunities for children and adults of all abilities to enjoy life together by … Supporting a network of around 180 clubs throughout England and Wales for all age-ranges, offering activities and holidays which members can share and enjoy together. Promoting and encouraging self-confidence and independence in young people of all abilities through a range of diverse projects. Funding special residential breaks and much more, please follow the link to find out more.

Shared Lives South West

Shared Lives is a way of providing accommodation, care and support for vulnerable adults. It used to be known as ‘Adult Placement’. There are Shared Lives schemes all over the UK but locally an independent charity called Shared Lives South West delivers Shared Lives in  Cornwall, Plymouth, Torbay and Devon.

mcl logo.jpg
Mid Cornwall Lifestyles
07967 822340

Mid Cornwall Lifestyles is a registered charity providing practical assistance for disabled people.
We can support through - Individual Support for Disabled People flexibly delivered via Personal Budgets- Accessible Transport- Access to social events- Advocacy
Please get in touch with us via our website, Facebook or by calling us.